Reviews: Challenges in bacterial molecular plant pathology
Molecular Plant Pathology has released a new series of free reviews on “Challenges in Bacterial Molecular Plant Pathology.” Topics so far:
- Morris et al. Frontiers for research on the ecology of plant-pathogenic bacteria: fundamentals for sustainability 1111/mpp.12508
- Pfeilmeier et al. Bacterial pathogenesis of plants: future challenges from a microbial perspective 1111/mpp.12427
- Sundin et al. Bacterial disease management: challenges, experience, innovation and future prospects 1111/mpp.12436
- Baltrus et al. Evolution, genomics and epidemiology of Pseudomonas syringae 1111/mpp.12506
- Profiling the extended phenotype of plant pathogens 10.1111/mpp.12530
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!