ASPB and Plantae have already set a tone of collaboration and constant improvement by and for plant scientists. In keeping with our commitment to providing the best recruitment resources for our members, we are excited to announce the launch of our new and expanded online employment resource: the Plantae Job Center. This upgraded service includes features that will make it much easier to facilitate connections between plant scientists and the institutions that employ them. We are truly excited to take the next step in becoming a vibrant, viable force in the plant science community.
Recent job posts:
- Postdoc in Maize Molecular Genetics and Physiology, Clemson University, Clemson, SC, USA
- Assistant Professor in Plant Molecular Biology, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Postdoctoral Associate – Baxter/Mockler Lab, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Postdoctoral Associate – Baxter Lab, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Postdoctoral positions in engineering nitrogen-fixing associations, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Assistant Professor in Cell Biology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, USA
Looking for new employees? Post your next open position on the Plantae Job Center.