ASPB and Plantae have already set a tone of collaboration and constant improvement by and for plant scientists. In keeping with our commitment to providing the best recruitment resources for our members, we are excited to announce the launch of our new and expanded online employment resource: the Plantae Job Center. This upgraded service includes features that will make it much easier to facilitate connections between plant scientists and the institutions that employ them. We are truly excited to take the next step in becoming a vibrant, viable force in the plant science community.
Recent job posts:
- Postdoctoral Associate, Citrus Flavor Chemistry and Characterization, USDA-ARS, Parlier, CA, USA
- Research Associate 121-17-0264, National Research Council Canada, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- CEO/President, Heartland Plant Innovations, Manhattan, KS, USA
- Molecular Analysis of Photosynthetic Complexes, The Burnap Laboratory, Stillwater, OK, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate – Plant Microbe Symbiosis, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, USA
- Assistant Professor, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, USA
- Postdoctoral Associate, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, Saint Louis, MO, USA
Looking for new employees? Post your next open position on the Plantae Job Center.