Find your next position – or your next hire – at Plant Biology 2018 Career Fair in conjunction with the Plantae Career Center.
- Are you an employer? Post your jobs and then sign up for space in our on-site interview booths. Jobs will be marked with a special icon to let people know you will be on-site in Montreal. Find out more.
- Are you a job seeker? Post your resume and sign up for interviews. Resumes will be marked with an icon indicating the person will be attending the conference. Find out more. Also, sign up for career mentoring.
Want to get ahead of the rush? Browse the Plantae Career Center between now and when you arrive in Montreal for Plant Biology 2018!
Recent Job Posts:
- Cotton Plant Health Scientist, Monsanto, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Postdoctoral Research in Vierstra Lab, Wahington University, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Katherine H. Littlefield Endowed Professor of Plant Science, Delaware Valley University, Doylestown, PA, USA
- Research Group Leader – Biotic Stress Genomics (f/m), The Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research, Germany
- Faculty Position in Plant Related Microbiology, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Boyce Thompson Institute, 2018 Plant Genome research Program Summer Internship (NSF REU), Ithaca, NY, USA
- ASPB Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship, International Availability