ASPB and Plantae have already set a tone of collaboration and constant improvement by and for plant scientists. In keeping with our commitment to providing the best recruitment resources for our members, we are excited to announce the launch of our new and expanded online employment resource: the Plantae Job Center. This upgraded service includes features that will make it much easier to facilitate connections between plant scientists and the institutions that employ them. We are truly excited to take the next step in becoming a vibrant, viable force in the plant science community.
Recent job posts:
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Genetics, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Staff Research Associate III, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
- Assistant Professor in Postharvest Genomics, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
- Cluster Hire of Postdocs at the Center for Advanced Bioenergy and Bioproducts Innovation (CABBI), University of Illinois, Urbana, IL, USA
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Plant-Microbe Biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
- Katharine H. Putnam Fellowship in Plant Science, Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, Bostan, MA, USA
- Two Tenure Track Faculty Positions Focused on Cryo-EM, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
- Postdoctoral Researcher: Strawberry Genomics & Molecular Plant Pathology, University of California, Davis, CA, USA
- Postdoctoral Researcher: Strawberry Genomics & Fruit Quality, University of California, Davis, CA, USA
Looking for new employees? Post your next open position on the Plantae Job Center.