ASPB and Plantae have already set a tone of collaboration and constant improvement by and for plant scientists. In keeping with our commitment to providing the best recruitment resources for our members, we are excited to announce the launch of our new and expanded online employment resource: the Plantae Job Center. This upgraded service includes features that will make it much easier to facilitate connections between plant scientists and the institutions that employ them. We are truly excited to take the next step in becoming a vibrant, viable force in the plant science community.
Recent job posts:
- Crop Scientist, Bowery Farming Inc, Kearny, NJ, USA
- Assistant Professor of Plant Responses to Abiotic Stress, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, USA
- Three Faculty Positions in Plant Resilience, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
- Faculty Positions in Biotechnology Center in Southern Taiwan, Academia Sinica, Tainan, Taiwan
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Biology, Natural Sciences, Northwest Missouri State University. Maryville, MO, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Plant Systems Biology and Bioinformatics for Designing Feedstocks, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL, USA
- Assistant Professor Biology (Botanist) – Fall 2018, Pennsylvania State, Altoona, PA, USA
Looking for new employees? Post your next open position on the Plantae Job Center.