The American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB) is delighted to announce that it will partner with Oxford University Press (OUP) to produce and disseminate the ASPB journals Plant Physiology® and The Plant Cell beginning January 2021. But what does this partnership mean for you – as a member, an author, or a reader? And what does it mean for the journals and the Society?
Some of your questions may already be answered in our FAQ; but we recently held a webinar to elaborate on the partnership and answer questions from the community, with presentations and contributions from Society officers, editors-in-chief, and staff from both partners.
Comments are open if you have additional questions that were not addressed in the webinar.
- Judy Callis, President, ASPB
- Neil Olszewski, Chair, Publications Committee, ASPB
- Kent Chapman, Treasurer, ASPB
- George Woodward, Executive Publisher, OUP
- Mike Blatt, Editor-in-Chief, Plant Physiology
- Blake Meyers, Editor-in-Chief, The Plant Cell
- Ivan Baxter, Editor-in-Chief, Plant Direct
- Nancy Winchester, Director of Publications, ASPB
- Clara Woodall, Chief Financial Officer, ASPB
- Crispin Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, ASPB