The following resources were developed by Eva Strand and Justin Trujillo from the University of Idaho with funding from ASPB’s Plant BLOOME Grant.
- Educational curriculum (9th-12th grade) for learning to identify grasses and grass-like plants in Idaho. The plan includes lessons for a week-long field course. The curriculum follows NGSS and Common Core standards.
- A Field Guide to Grasses and Grass-like Plants of Idaho- A printed field guide featuring 89 grasses and grass-like plants of Idaho including a dichotomous key. Available to purchase at the University of Idaho Extension Publishing
- Field Journal with detailed drawings of morphological features of grasses and grass-like plants, exercises, and keys.
- Idaho Grasses and Grass Like Plants smartphone app- Contains an easy-to-use filter to help users narrow down their search for grass and grass-like plant species
- Guide to Grasses project website with additional resources