ASPB and Plantae have already set a tone of collaboration and constant improvement by and for plant scientists. In keeping with our commitment to providing the best recruitment resources for our members, we are excited to announce the launch of our new and expanded online employment resource: the Plantae Job Center. This upgraded service includes features that will make it much easier to facilitate connections between plant scientists and the institutions that employ them. We are truly excited to take the next step in becoming a vibrant, viable force in the plant science community.
Recent job posts:
- Research Scientist, Whole Plant Phenotyping, DuPont Pioneer, Johnston, IA, USA
- Postdoctoral Position in Root Biology, University of Texas, Austin, TX, USA
- Postdoctoral Position in Bioinformatics, University of Texas, Austin, TX, USA
- Postdoctoral Position in Statistical Genetics, University of Texas, Austin, TX, USA
- Rice Transformation Specialist, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Postdoctoral Position in Population Genomics, University of Texas, Austin, TX, USA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Penn State – Harrisburg, Middletown, PA, USA
- Assistant of Associate Professor in Plant Molecular Biology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Assistant Professor of Bioinformatics, University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA, USA
- Crop Scientist, Bowery Farming, Inc., Kearny, NJ, USA
- Post-BA Research Assistant in Biology, Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH, USA
- Director Position, Academica Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
Looking for new employees? Post your next open position on the Plantae Job Center.