Plantae makes it easy to communicate with plant scientists from around the globe about anything related to research, careers, grants and other plant biology topics.
Here are some things you can do:
- Set up a network for your lab or project team
- Curate, review, annotate, and co-author content
- Set up simple learning modules using collections
- Live chat with other community members
- Learn new skills with the Plantae Seminar Series
… and much more!
Get started today:
- Join or log in and update your profile to identify anything you want to add or edit, including a photo of yourself.
- Review the Plantae basics collection and start learning how to use the site
- Join the Open Forum network and introduce yourself to get started
Explore the new site and tell us what you think!
Can’t wait to see you in Plantae!